LOKMANYA TILAK JANKALYAN SHIKSHAN SANSTHA'S
OF ENGINEERING, NAGPUR
R & D
About the Institute
• Awarded A+ Grade By NAAC fopr 5 years upto 27 March 2024.
• Accredited by NBA for following programme for Academic Years 2017-18 to 2019-20 i.e. upto 30/06/2020.
1. Electronic and Telecommunication
2. Electrical Engineering (Electronic & Power)
3. Civil Engineering
4. Mechanical Engineering
• Conferred "A" grade by the government of Maharashtra for Academic Excellence
• Accredited by TCS for campus placement
• UGC 2(f) & 12(B) status
• Gold Rank category in AICTE-CII Survey-2018
Approved by :
• All India Council for Technical Education
• Directorate of Technical Education (AICTE)
• Permanent Affiliation to Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University ,Nagpur
Priyadarshini Campus :
• Spread on a sprawling 72-Acres hilly terrain of Nagpur the orange city,situation at the heart of the country.
• Well connected through rail,road & air.Campus is 0.5 km from Metro Station
• PCE endeavors to impart academic excellence through promoting technology,scientific thinking and well equipped laboratories.
Festivals / Activities / Seminars / Workshops
State of the art infrastructure & e-learning resources :
• Built up area Approx. 32900 Square Meters.
• Independent Library Building with more than 62,601 books
• More than 1160 computers
• Central Computing facility with 100 Mbps internet connectivity and wifi.
• Digital Library ,e-learning materials,619 e-journals,127 National Journals
• IIT Bombay Remote Center for Video Conferencing ,NMEICT Projects
• Nodel Center for Virtual Lab-an initiative of Ministry of HRD.
• NPTEL Video Lectures
• Support for all types of Sports activities
• Hostel accommodation for Boys & Girls.
Capability Enhancement Support System :
• R&D Cell covering development of specialized courses,Industrial Research Projects and Consultancy Assignments.
• Active NSS/NCC Unit
• Art of Living workshop for Students to give emotional & scholastic Support
• Teacher Guardian Scheme -24 X 7 help for Students
INTELLECTUAL CAPITAL :
• Total Faculties:- 202
• D.Sc. Qualified:-01
• Ph.D Qualified:-43
• Ph.D Submitted:-07
• Ph.D Pursuing :-35
• PG Qualified:-116
• Ph.D Supervisors :-18
• Ph.D Awarded under these Supervisors:-41
• Intentional MOUs:-2
• Functional MoU's:-27
• Number of Patents filed:-16
Students Branch - PCE
The IEEE student branch has been established in December 2011 as IEEE Priyadarshini College of Engineering, Nagpur branch. The student branch has organized many technical events including workshops, seminars and technical symposiums.
The major objective of the ISTE is to provide quality training programmes to teachers and administrators of technical institutions to update their knowledge and skills in their fields of activity and to assist and contribute in the production and development of top quality professional engineers and technicians needed by the industry and other organisations.
The Indian Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers (ISHRAE), was founded in 1981 at New Delhi by a group of eminent HVAC&R professionals. ISHRAE today has more than 10,000 HVAC&R professionals and 3,000 students as members with 40 chapters and sub chapters across India.
The mission of the CSI is to facilitate research, knowledge sharing, learning and career enhancement for all categories of IT professjona(s, while simultaneously inspiring and nurturing new entrants into the industry and helping them to integrate into the IT community. The CSI is also working closely with other industry associations, government bodies and academia to ensure that the benefits of IT advancement ultimately percolate down to every single citizen of India.
The Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (IETE) is India's leading recognised professional society devoted to the advancement of Science and Technology of Electronics.
Telecommunication & IT. The IETE conducts and sponsors technical meetings, conferences, symposia, and exhibitions all over India, publishes technical journals and provides continuing education as well as career advancement opportunities to its members.
We are committed to provide World's best knowledge base & service
: 97.37 Lakhs
: 838 Sq. m.
: 72 hrs./Week
Priyadarshini College of Engineering,
Priyadarshini Campus, Digdoh Hills,
Hingna Road, Nagpur - 440019.
Get in Touch