Head of the Department
With the rapid development in computer hardware and software technology, computing has become ubiquitous. We, the department of Computer Technology are committed to impart technical skills in computer engineering field and to introduce students to the latest computer technology. The department has state-of-the-art laboratories, well qualified and experienced faculty members and skilled staff. Computer Technology department has a very vibrant students forum SCOoP which organizes co-curricular and extra-curricular activities to give exposure to the hidden talent in students as well as to gain knowledge about new technologies. Students are also actively involved in presenting research papers in the conferences, developing softwares and participating in various sports at university/state level.
Faculty Members are encouraged and involved in R&D work, publication of research papers and copyrighted literary materials. They are also closely associated with students through personal counseling and Mentoring.
Thus the department strives to provide opportunities for overall development of students and faculty.
Salient Features of Department of Computer Technology :
- Established in 1990
- UG program B.E. (CT) with intake of 120
- Head of The Department : Dr. (Mrs) N. M. Thakare
- Well qualified and experienced faculty members
- State-of -the-art infrastructure with high speed internet and Wi-Fi connectivity
- Highly equipped Labs with practical exposure
- Special preparation for GATE , Campus Recruitment and Competitive Exams
- E-resources like E-books, PPTs, and NPTEL videos
- Carrier Guidance and Counselling
- Industrial Visits and Internship Programs
- MoUs with reputed industries and R&D organizations
- Excellent Results, Placements and University Rank holders.