About Entrepreneurship & Incubation Centre :
|AICTE ID No. 1-5435581 | University Code no. 278 | Accrediated By NAAC 'A+' Grade | Ministry of Education’s Institution Innovation cell registration no IIC ID IC201912428|
- To build a strong Eco-system for nurturing innovation and Startups in the region that will drive sustainable economic growth and employment
- New Venture Creation: To inculcate entrepreneurship and new venture creation based on innovative technology.
- Technology Commercialization: to provide a platform for speedy Commercialization of technologies developed in the host institution or industry and R&D institution of the country.
- Interfacing and Networking: to provide networking between academia, industry and financial institution.
- Value Addition: to provide value added services viz. legal, financial, technical, IPR, etc. to incubate.
|Innovation and Startup Policy|
- Priyadarshini College of Engineering is approved center for Enterpreneurial and Managerial Development of MSME (Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises) through Incubators. The Institute is selected as a host institute for implementing ministry of MSME, GoI schemes MSME HI/BI Scheme:
- Priyadarshini College of Engineering is now registered with Ministry of Education (MoE's) Institution's Innovation Cell (IIC) with registration no. IIC ID IC201912428 and Star Ranking 3.
IIC Council members are :
Name of Council Member
Post in IIC Council
|Dr.(Mrs) S. P. Muley||President|
|Dr. P. R. Rothe||Vice president|
|Dr. A.V. Portunwar||Convenor|
|Dr. R. M. Dhobley||IPR activity coordinator|
|Dr. M. S. Giripunje||Startup activity coordinator|
|Dr. Ashish Jirapure||Social media|
|Dr. Manish Tongo||ARIIA/NIRF cordinator|
|Dr. Nilesh Shelke||III cordinator|
|Dr V. S.Bagde||Innovation Activity coordinator|
|Pravin Khope||Centre of excellence /skill development|
|All departmental coordinators||Members|
|Mr Ashok Kale||Industry personnel from nearby Industry|
|Mr Atulya Joshi||Industry personnel from nearby Industry|
|Vinod Kamale||Startup / Alumini Enterprener|
|Saloni Bagwani||Startup / Alumini Enterprener|
- PCE has signed MOUs with MCED (a Government organization) to provide the information on entrepreneurship to the student and faculty.
- Fully furnished Office Space
- Shared resources: Meeting rooms, Conference rooms
- Office productivity equipment: Fax, Photocopier, Shredder, Scanner, Projector
MSME HI/BI :
- "Support for Entrepreneurial and Managerial Development of SMEs through Incubators".
- The primary objective of the MSME's HIBI scheme is to promote and support untapped creativity and to promote adoption of latest technologies in MSME's that seek the validation of their ideas at the proof-of-concept level
Advisory and coaching:
- Trainings and workshops
- Free advisory from Experts- legal, CA, IP, CS.
- Facilitation for business, professionals and expert network
- Facilitation for investors network
- Showcasing opportunities
- Experiential learnings in incubator
- PCE ecosystem- technical resources and interactions, students, library
- Media visibility
- Address for incorporation
|Sr. No.||Name of Product||Name of Student||Name of Mentor||Product Photo|
|1||Orafresh hand sanitizer||Chinmay khuspare
|2||Customised Drone and Composite Material by Aerovania||Smitesh Chinchore
|Dr. Pravin Khope|
|3||Training and Designing Solutions by Aerovania||Gaurav Rahangdale
|Dr. Pravin Khope|
|4||Sow To Grow
Plate & Bowl
|Dr. S. R. Mote Ma’am|
|5||Bhu Jayate: cloth bags||Shlesha Gajbhiye (IT 4th sem
Aditi Sahare (IT 4th sem
Ayush Gone(AIDS 4th sem
Ashwini Bondre (IT 4th sem
Karthik Chettiyar(ME 4th sem
|Dr.(Mrs.) S. N. Rao Dr.(Mrs.) M. A. Chandak Dr.(Mrs.) B. S. Agrawal|
|6||Brisklean Instant Fabric Stain Remover||Sayali Ramteke
|Dr.(Mrs.) S. N. Rao|
|7||Harit: Herbal Mosquito Repellent||Prajakta P. Janwar||Dr.(Mrs.) S. N. Rao
Dr.(Mrs.) A. S. Pandey
Ms. Sudha Ramnath
|8||Automatic Hand Sanitizer Machine||Mrunal Kalamkar
Sameer Kalmegh (ETC)
|Dr P. R. Rothe|
|9||Communication Systen for Deaf and Dumb Person||Sameer Edlabadkar||Dr. A. P. Rathkanthiwar
Amd Dr. A. D. Bijwe
|IIC COUNCIL meeting successfully completed in conference room on Saturday, 30/07/22.
*Dr Vivek Nanoti*, Director Engg, LTJSS,
*Dr S. A. Dhale* Principal and
*Dr G.M. Asutkar* VP, PCE and all internal council members. External members who attended meeting are
1. *Ashok Kale* CEO/ Owner & MD Sanstar Microsystems pvt Ltd.
2. *Parag Bagde* in place of Atulya Joshi from IOTian Technologies pvt Ltd, Banglore
3. *Shahul Chiwande*, Director, Geometric Technologies, Nagpur.
Representation of PCE IIC ID IC201912428 in Regional meet on 29/07/22
to Mr Dipan Sahu, Assistant Innovation Director, IIC and Mr Kakde, Advisor1 AICTE
Events Organised :
|SR NO||EVENT / ACTIVITY / MEETING||DATE||BRIEF DETAILS||
OUTCOME / EXPECTED OUTCOME
|1||IIC Council Meeting||30/07/22||Dr. V. M. Nanoty, Director, Engg, LTJSS
Dr S. A. Dhale, Principal,
Dr G. M.Asutkar,VP,PCE
All faculty/student members with External memmbers
|2||IIC WRO Regional Meet||29/07/22||Represented PCE IIC in Regional meet on 29/07/22 by Dr Potnurwar, Dr Tongo, Dr Giripunje & Ms Charkhawala||
|1||Webinar ‘Ask me anything
about Startup in India”
|28/10/21||More than 20 questions like Introduction
to startup, benefits of registration,
funding, policy etc were asked by
|Around 77 students alongwith
faculty members attended
|2||‘SAMBHAV’ A National
level awareness program on Enterpreneurship as a part
of Azadi ka Amrut Mahotsav
|17/11/21||Govt of India, Ministry of
|3||Entrepreneurs interaction meet||15/01/22|| Invited to our alumni and student
Enterpreneurs for interaction from
| 12 Enterpreneurs (alumini & students)
from CT/IT department addressed
|4|| National level Idea Contest,
|24/02/22|| National level Idea Contest was organised
in association with VIA, MSME and MCED.
Prajakta Verma, Divisional Commissioner was
Chief Guest and Priyadarshini Borkar,
Tahsildar was present.
| 1. Participants 139 2. Registered ideas
64 3. Presented ideas 33 4. Prizes
6 Ideas will be sent to MSME through
approved HIBI of PCE for
funding. Also ideas can be put in front
of Venture Capitalist for angel funding or seed funding for upcoming enterpreneurs.
|5||Workshop on Entrepreneurship
Awareness was organized by MSME
|28/02/22|| Speakers of workshop
1. Mr Rahul Mishra, Assistant Director,
2.Mr Suresh Vinchurkar, Retd.
Industry Inspector, DIC,
3. Mr Parag Markandey, MCED Program
4.Mr. Nikhil Mendhe, Manager, Canara Bank,
Regional Office, MSME Section, Nagpur
| Total Registered Participants: 134 Awareness of students regarding MSME,
MCED schemes and how to apply and
|6||Inauguration of Incubation center||19/04/22||Incubation center of PCE Inaugurated in
|Director Engg, Principal motivated
students for business.
5-6 Ideators from PCE briefed
about their product developed
and business plans in front of 6th