Priyadarshini College of Engineering, Nagpur is one of the prestigious engineering institutes run by Lokmanya Tilak Jankalyan Sikshan Sanstha (LTJSS), Nagpur. This department is dedicated to the advancement, propagation and exploitation of knowledge in the field of engineering and technology. The department offers a four-year course culminating in the bachelor's degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering and Masters of Engineering for two year with specialization in Communication. Department also runs a Research Center with intake for 10 PhD scholars. Dept is having state of the art equipments in laboratories. Team of dedicated, highly qualified faculty members is always kin to share their expertise with young budding engineers. Departmental faculty, supporting staff and students function like a close knit family which creates a very conducive atmosphere for student's development. All staff members are approachable to students for any of their problems, whether academic or non-academic. The department aims to develop the students technically and make them mentally strong to face the challenges ahead. The Department also strives to offer its students excellent instructional and educational opportunities in Electronics and Communication Engineering, thus providing a durable technical foundation in an environment of rapid technical change. In this process, it enables and promotes their professional growth through contact with best professional practices. The department thus tries to play a role of resource and technical leadership in national level development activities.
- Well equipped lab to conduct research in Image Processing, VLSI, Networking etc.
- Well qualified and experienced faculty rich in Industrial and Teaching experience.
- Guest lecturers are invited from eminent personalities in industries and research foundations & workshops in various areas of expertise.
- Access to Internet for students and staff through 48 Mbps leased line.
- Effective teaching learning process is implemented by schemes like Teacher Guardian Scheme, Class Teacher scheme, continuous assessment of students etc.
- Students are encouraged to undertake training in industries in vacations.